Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Top Chef May 14th

For those of you who have been watching Top Chef, can you believe the drama going on?!?!?!

I mean oh my gosh, people do not like each other right now. Well, at least between Lisa, Dale, Spike, and Andrew. It's known that Dale & Lisa don't like each other, a few people don't like Andrew, and almost everybody doesn't like Spike. Spike is a little bitch and no matter what he or anybody says, I feel he used his win in the quickfire to indirectly sabotage eveybody else. But it was good to see the judges call him out for not making great use of the ingredients he used.

I think it was uncalled for Lisa to call Andrew out for not fulfilling all the rules. Granted that the judges criticisms that his dish lacked substance were valid, I was a little surprised he was picked to go home. But I guess it just goes to show that rules and rules and it's apparent the judges will take that over anything else.

Speaking of Lisa, I just don't like her. I think she's got a bad attitude and just looking at her whenever she's on judges table, she's got that "Why the F**K am I here?" look EVERY TIME. Tom was right in saying that no matter what, she needs to keep a better eye on her items. I say that because I've been told that before and it's true, someone else's doing or not, it's no excuse.

I just can't believe the drama going on and it'll be crazy to see it continue..

No comments: